Experience the pampering power of pure and natural shea butter on your skin. This tin features 100% unrefined shea butter handcrafted by the women of the Yurlim tribe in Gizaa-Gundaa, Ghana, and is the best way to give dry skin intense relief, nourishment, and moisture.
It’s deeply moisturizing, rich in fatty acids, vitamin E, and vitamin A, which make skin look and feel smoother, softer, and most importantly, healthier.
Plus, $4 from each purchase goes to support the women who harvest and process the shea in Gizaa-Gundaa, including a 2020 medical trip to help bring better healthcare to the remote village.
- 100% pure, natural, unrefined shea butter handcrafted by the women in Gizaa-Gundaa, Ghana
- Full of fatty acids, vitamin E, and vitamin A, which make skin look and feel smoother, softer, and healthier
- Solid in the tin but melts on contact with your skin
- Can be used on skin, cuticles, and hair
- $4 of each purchase goes to support the Shea Sisterhood
USE AND INSTRUCTIONSWarm a small amount of shea butter in hands to melt, then apply to dry areas. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
If your shea melts in a hot room or during the summer months, don’t worry. Just take the lid off and set your tin in the refrigerator until it gets hard again. As it begins to cool, we recommend stirring once to keep the oils together.