WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
WHAT MAKES IT NATURALLY PAMPERING
- 100% pure, natural, unrefined shea butter
- Full of fatty acids, vitamin E, and vitamin A, which make skin look and feel smoother, softer, and healthier
- Solid in the tin but melts on contact with your skin
- Can be used on skin, cuticles, and hair
- Shea butter is one of the best pampering ingredients for dry, sensitive skin
- Fatty acids, vitamin E, and vitamin A all make skin look and feel softer, smoother, and healthier
USE AND INSTRUCTIONS
Warm a small amount of shea butter in hands to melt, then apply to dry areas. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
If your shea melts in a hot room or during the summer months, don’t worry. Just take the lid off and set your tin in the refrigerator until it gets hard again. As it begins to cool, we recommend stirring once to keep the oils together.